Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
In this fast-paced and exciting role, you'll be reporting to the Executive Assistant who supports the President & COO. Day to day responsibilities will involve everything from calendar management, preparing documents and collateral for high-level meetings, ad hoc asks & tasks, and everything in between. Each day is different and brings its own challenges and wins. You will be privy to highly sensitive and confidential information, so discretion will be critical. In this role, you'll work out of our Westport office 3-5 days per week, depending on schedules and priorities. This is an opportunity to work with and learn from an extremely accomplished and successful executive - a rare opportunity to be sure. If this sounds appealing, please read on!!
In This Role, You Will:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Schedule meetings and greet/support visitors
- Handle miscellaneous administrative projects and expedite work when needed
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff, such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations
- Exhibit polite, professional and discreet communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Support the team by performing organizational tasks
- Utilize clear and strong communication at all times
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- BA/BS from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant experience; experience working for an A/B stage startup is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Slack etc
- Administrative writing skills
- Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Skills
- Creating/managing Processes
- Organizational skills
- Analyzing and synthesizing Information
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with supply management and inventory control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.