Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering, IT · Full-time
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Revcast empowers modern RevOps leaders to efficiently plan, manage, and optimize sales capacity in real-time. Our B2B SaaS platform is rapidly growing, and we are seeking talented Software Engineers to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for writing clean and efficient code that provides a high value user experience for our customers.
In this role, you will be part of a driven and talented engineering team working with stakeholders across product and design to shape and deliver the future of RevOps tooling. Responsibilities include designing and implementing functionality throughout the stack from data models to service layers and adapters to user-facing web applications.
- Excellent understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with AWS services, such as Lambda, RDS, S3.
- Experience with building scalable and high-performance applications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy new features.
- Write clean, well-documented, maintainable and testable code.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs for our applications.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to best practices for software development.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and programming languages.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in production and development environments.
- Continuously optimize and improve the performance and reliability of the platform.
- Participate in architectural discussions for new features.
- Early-stage startup and/or B2B SaaS experience a plus
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer.
- Competitive salary
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Remote/Hybrid and Flexible Schedule - Office location in Downtown Raleigh, NC
- Stock Option Plan
Revcast is an equal opportunity employer.
See more open positions at Revcast